Care Home Relocation operates and manages its service through the web at www.carehomerelocation.com (referred to herein as “Care Home Relocation”, “Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and. Care Home Relocation is an online reference portal or platform through which Users (referred to herein as “Service User”) can avail the services (referred to herein as “Service”) offered on the Website, from third-party service providers (referred to herein as “Service Provider”).
- What information we collect from you
- How we intend to use and share that information
- How you can manage, access and update your information
- The ways in which you can control how we use or share your information
- How we protect and safeguard your information stored by us
By using or interacting on our Website in any way, or by submitting your information on our Website, you agree to the terms and provisions set forth in this Policy and expressly consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information, as explained in this Policy. If you do not agree to the Terms of this Policy, please discontinue using or accessing the Website and/or its Services.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE RECEIVE/COLLECT FROM YOU?
Care Home Relocation requires you to furnish some personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to be able to use, avail and offer the Services through our Website. The information we collect from you, which may be completely or partially accessible to other Users of the Website, depends on the purpose of your interaction with Care Home Relocation.
Apart from such Personal Information, there may be other kinds of information which we may collect about your use of our Website and/or Services, and frequency of your visits to our Website along with other information in relation to the same (“Tracking Information”) for the purposes of Website Analytics and Ad Networks (as explained below), to help in assessing the relevant ads that must be targeted to Users and other purposes as described in this Policy.
Care Home Relocation does not require Service Users to create a separate account or profile to be able to request, use or avail the required Services through our Website. However, to be able to post a request for a Service, we will require you to provide us your basic Personal Information such as:
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- Locality and City you are currently residing in;
- Locality and City that you are moving to;
Care Home Relocation may also collect any other information that you choose to publish or post on our Website including but not limited to reviews, ratings or feedback (collectively referred to herein as “Reviews”), or your responses or comments (“Comments”) in our forum discussions, blogs, or any other similar communications. Care Home Relocation also reserves the right to record any of your communications and conversations you may have with us, either through chat or messaging, emails sent to Care Home Relocation, or phone calls to the Care Home Relocation team, expressly for quality and training purposes.
Care Home Relocation requires Service Providers to create a separate account or profile (“Profile”) on the Website to be able to:
- Use or access the Website and/or App;
- Display information about yourself and your business for Service Users to see and avail your Services;
- Respond to Service User Requests;
- Contact Service Users to whom we refer your company;
- Offer or provide the Services requested by Service Users;
While creating your Profile, you need to provide us with your Personal Information such as:
- Your Full Name;
- Business or Company Name;
- Company Website;
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- We may collect details regarding your website, from your website’s ‘About Us’ page, description of the Services provided by you, and photos and videos if any (“Website Information”).
As part of the on-boarding process:
Service Providers acknowledge and agree that they will be subjected to a formal Background Verification procedure by our appointed Verification Executive, in order to authenticate and verify the Service Provider’s legitimacy, genuineness, validity, suitability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Verification Executive will collect and do a complete check of the documents of the Service Provider(s) and his/her Company or Business (“Company Information”) via telephone and in-person interview. For such a procedure, you will be required to furnish the following documents about the Company:
- Company Owner’s Aadhaar Card
- Company Owner’s PAN Card
- GST Registration Certificate
- Company Address Proof (any one of: Rental Agreement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill)
- Voter ID, Driving License, and Passport (optional documents depending on the requirements of Care Home Relocation)
- In case the Owner is in a different place from the location of the Company, we will require the Aadhaar Card of the person managing the operations of the Company as well as Aadhaar Card of the Owner;
In attention to the above, the Service Provider expressly agrees and consents to the following:
- Service Provider will not hold any objection to the Verification Executive or to Care Home Relocation to submit the Company Information for the purpose of Background Verification;
- Service Provider acknowledges and accepts that the Company Information furnished by them is, in fact, true and accurate;
- Service Provider authorizes and grants Care Home Relocation and our Verification Executive, the right to store digital copies of the Company Information, provided to our Verification Executive, for our records and maintain confidentiality for the same;
- Service Provider agrees that Care Home Relocation can access and use the Website Information regarding his/her Company for the purpose of displaying such information in the Care Home Relocation Website and/or App;
- Service Provider understands that if he/she wishes to remove or delete such Website Information or Company Information from our portal, they may do so by requesting Care Home Relocation to delete or remove their Profile, in part or in whole, from the Care Home Relocation Website and/or App;
- Service Provider agrees and accepts that Care Home Relocation may take appropriate action, in its sole and absolute discretion, in the event that:
- the Service Provider rejects or objects to submitting their Company Information;
- if any of the Company or Website Information provided is incomplete, incorrect or false;
- based on the final outcome of the Background Verification;
Care Home Relocation also reserves the right to record any of your communications and conversations you may have with us, either through chat or messaging, emails sent to Care Home Relocation, or phone calls to the Care Home Relocation team, expressly for quality and training purposes.
2. TRACKING INFORMATION
When you access and use our Website, we may obtain and store some information regarding your activity on our Website, which is collected automatically from your browser or mobile device (“Tracking Information”). Such information includes your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, preferred language, your geographic location using GPS, Bluetooth or wireless technology on your device, URL of the links you click on to, from and through our Website, including the date, time and duration of clicks, and the areas of our Website that you visited. We may also record the length of your activity on our Website and the frequency of visits to our Website and/or use or purchase of the Services on our Website.
Such Tracking Information collected regarding your activity is mainly used for Website Analytics, to determine which portions of our Website are most liked/ disliked depending on the frequency of visits and use by all Users and visitors of our Website, so that we can work on improving the Website (or portions of it). Also, this information may be shared with third-party Ad Networks (as explained below) for advertising purposes to help target relevant ads to Users.
3. OUR COOKIES POLICY
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be sent to your browser, and stored on your computer, mobile, or any other device, when you visit a website. This cookie will help the website to remember and recognise your device the next time you visit that particular website. There are other similar technologies like pixel tags, clear GIFs, web bugs, web beacons, and others, which function in the same way as cookies. Care Home Relocation refers to cookies and all such similar technologies, which collect your Tracking Information, as “Cookies” for the sake of this Policy.
We use different types of Cookies for the purposes as explained below:
- Essential/ Operational – these cookies are necessary for efficient operations of Care Home Relocation to provide you with the Services as required. For example, they help us recognise the type of User you are, Service User or Service Provider, and customise our operations for your requirements;
- Performance/ Analytics – these cookies help us analyze the performance of the Care Home Relocation Website and/or App and how they are used, accessed or performing. We use such cookies to maintain and continually improve the Care Home Relocation Website and its Services;
- Functional – these cookies let us operate the Website and Services according to your likes and dislikes by gathering information about your activities and choices you made when you visited our Website previously;
- Targeting Ads – with the help of such cookies, we will be able to better target ads that may be relevant to you and your interests. We may also use the information captured through such cookies to measure the effectiveness of such ads and regulate the ads you receive;
Can you disable Cookies?
Yes. Most browsers usually accept cookies by default when you visit any particular website. However, you can change your browser settings to accept or decline cookies, or even delete specific cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your information including your Personal Information as well as Tracking Information, as explained above, and use it for the following purposes:
- To better understand your needs and personalize your use of the Care Home Relocation Website and the Services made available through the Website;
- Internal documentation purposes;
- To communicate with you through messages, emails or any other digital medium for Service-related purposes, including but not limited to promotional emails or messages to inform you of various offers and other information regarding Care Home Relocation which you may be interested in;
- To improve, maintain and enhance your experience of using the Care Home Relocation Website and Services made available therein;
- To analyze your use of the Website, interactions with ads, promotions and the like, and improve the effectiveness of targeting ads to appropriate audiences;
- To adapt features and functionalities in the Website to suit your needs;
- Any other information about you, collected from third-party sources, will be aggregated and stored along with the information we have already obtained about you through our Website;
- As otherwise stated in this Policy;
WITH WHOM WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
1.LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES
We may divulge your Personal Information including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, location, Request history, and Reviews and complaints (if any), (and/or Company and Website Information of Service Providers), if required to do so, for the following purposes:
- to law enforcement authorities or government officials in order to:
- comply with a legal process (court order, subpoena or warrant),
- cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement or a governmental authority,
- any other legal requirement;
- if divulgence would possibly alleviate our liability in an actual or potential litigation;
- to investigate, deal with and prevent fraud, security issues, technical issues, or other illegal activities;
- to protect the rights and property of Care Home Relocation and/or any person or entity;
Once you submit your request for a Service, we will share your details with the Service Provider for them to be able to respond to your Request and carry out the Services. The information sent to the Service Providers will include your Request details such as your name, phone number, email address, and location of current residence as well as destination.
To personalise your experience of using our Website, and to constantly improve and maintain our Website and Services, we may enter into a contract with third-party vendors or companies (“Vendors”). We may need to share your Personal Information and Tracking Information with such Vendors, who will not receive the right to use your information for any purpose other than expressly permitted by Care Home Relocation. We take precautions to ensure that these Vendors do not attempt to identify you by using the information we provide to them or by collecting additional information about you without your consent.
However, if you actively choose to provide third-party applications or websites with your information when you visit their websites or ads through Care Home Relocation, or if you expressly permit them to collect additional information about you when you sign up for their Services through our Website, then the third-party may be able to identify you using the information provided to them by Care Home Relocation.
4.AT YOUR REQUEST
We will share your information with other Users if you expressly opt in to such sharing or to a particular User with whom you request us to disclose your information; for example, if you are not satisfied with the Service Providers that were referred by us, and you would like to be referred to a different Service Provider, in such an event, for the sake of forwarding your Request and providing you with the required Services, we may share your Personal Information along with your Request details with such a Service Provider.
5.OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE
Some of the information that you post on the Website will be visible to the other users of our Website including visitors, explained as below:
If you are a Service User, any information you post on our Website including Comments and Reviews will be available on the Website for all the visitors and other Users of our Website and/or Services. Any other identifiable information including your Personal Information is only shared with others according to the rules of this Policy.
If you are a Service Provider, the information you post in your Profile page including, but not limited to, Personal Information and Website Information is available for all Users of the Website and/or Services.
If any Users of the Website and/or Services choose to post their own content on our Website including information that can be used to identify you, that information will be public to all Users and visitors of our Website, and Care Home Relocation will not be responsible for any such actions taken by you. Care Home Relocation cannot prevent and will not be liable to you for the manner in which such information will be used by others, that may be in breach of this Policy, your privacy or the law.
6.IN CASE OF BUSINESS TRANSFER/BANKRUPTCY
Care Home Relocation may, at any time, expand, reduce, merge or sell the Business or its assets entirely to a third-party entity (“Successor”). There may be a business transfer or change in control, either in part or in whole, depending on the acquisition of Care Home Relocation by the Successor.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US AND HOW TO YOU CAN CHOOSE OPT-OUT
Care Home Relocation, at its sole discretion, may send you certain communications through email, SMS or any other digital medium (e.g., WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) for marketing, commercial or promotional purposes, which you will receive on the email address/phone number you provided to us. You may elect to opt-out of such communications, by asking us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions) at any time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will continue to receive regular emails or messages regarding the details about the Services you have requested for.
Some of these promotional communications you may receive from us includes:
Care Home Relocation may send out Newsletters regarding the company, periodic news, updates, promotions, services, current ongoing offers and much more, to the email addresses of Users who avail and choose to receive Newsletters from us. You may opt out of receiving such Newsletters by following the link to ‘unsubscribe’ which are specifically mentioned in such mails.
We may offer interactive polls so that we can understand what the Users think about the Website, Services and/or important issues that need to be addressed by Care Home Relocation. You can share your opinions with other users of the Website and we will only use the summed up data of the polls to display the results, which will not be individually identifiable to any particular person.
Care Home Relocation may conduct Surveys at any time to be able to understand and target the relevant content of the Website or Ads to Users. We will not share individual opinions or responses of each User from the Survey with any Third-Party Service Providers or others; however, we will share the aggregated result of such Surveys conducted, to the Third-Parties who require such information and we will post such aggregated results on our Website for other Users to see.
Apart from such promotional emails, we may send you regular emails or messages regarding the use of our Services, transaction confirmation, and maintenance-related announcements (such as, if our Website is temporarily suspended for maintenance). You may NOT OPT OUT of such communications, as they are for informational purposes only and not promotional in nature.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION?
Care Home Relocation is committed to protecting your information using procedural and technological measures to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information. We update our Server Software on a regular basis and follow current trends of security measures for data protection. However, no security measures are completely secure, and we cannot guarantee 100% security of your information at any time.
Service Providers, who need to create a Profile to access and use our Website and/or App, must use a password that is robust and must not be shared with any third person. Care Home Relocation will use password and other important data encryptions to help protect your Personal Information and Company Information in your Profile against unauthorized access and use.
However, if you choose to share your passwords with others, you will be solely responsible for any and all actions taken through your Profile. In case of any unauthorized use of your information due to stolen, lost, compromised or shared passwords, or any other activity through your Profile, Care Home Relocation will not be responsible or liable to you in any way.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION?
You can access, update, delete, or change or restrict the way we use any information we have collected and stored about you; we will do the required changes or deletion of your information manually at your request. If your information that is either displayed on the Website or stored with us has changed, become out-of-date, obsolete or inaccurate, we encourage you to update the same without delay. You may access and manage your information by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com;
- Contacting us on: +91 9317550901;
We will need substantial identification and proof from you, to help us remotely verify that you are in fact the authorized owner of the information you are requesting to access, update or delete. Only after receiving such confirmation, we will be able to provide you with any details of the information you are requesting for, or update, delete or make any kind of changes to the same.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Care Home Relocation may contain advertisements and other content that link to third-party websites (“Links”). We are not responsible for the Links submitted by such third-parties, and placement of such Links on our Website does not constitute our endorsement or acknowledgement of such third-party Links.
Care Home Relocation may collaborate with third-party online Ad Networks (“Ad Networks”) that display our advertisements on other websites on the basis of your visits to our Website. This is generally used to show certain ads either based on specific sites you visited or according to your location.
We may provide to these Ad Networks, your Tracking Information including but not limited to your usage of our Website among other things, as well as aggregate information about all visitors to our Website and Users of our Services.